Commercial Vehicle Registration | DISA Global Solutions – formerly American Licensing Services
850 Arnele Ave , Suite 101, El Cajon, CA 92020

Commercial Vehicle Registration

DISA Global Solutions – formerly American Licensing Services

Commercial Vehicle Registration

For California Trucking Companies, Construction Companies, Fleets, & Businesses of Every Size!

Registration and title processing is a frustrating and expensive burden for Trucking companies and business. Valuable company time, personnel, and resources can be wasted trying to keep your commercial and fleet vehicles properly registered and titled. What documents do you need? How much will it cost? How long will you or your staff stand in line?

In addition to title and registration, we also provide services meant for commercial vehicles and fleets like yours…

Our expert staff specializes in commercial registration of all types. Commercial Tractors and trailers, Cranes, Concrete Mixers & Pumpers, Water trucks, Special Equipment, 9 axle trailers and much more. If it’s been built, we’ve registered it. Give us a call for the answers to all your questions. We take care of your processing in just minutes, not hours.

The Services We Offer...

Commercial Vehicle Registration

Title & Registration Services

Commercial registration and titling can be costly, complicated, and time consuming. You need an expert to ensure that your on the road quickly and only pay the fees legally due. Take a look at all the Title and Registration services we have to offer here…

Learn more

Interstate Licensing & Permits

If you’re an interstate carrier or would like to become one, take a look at the registration and permitting services we offer to keep you in compliance…

Learn more

Instant Processing

As a licensed and bonded California DMV Business Partner, American Licensing can process most applications in our office within minutes. We issue registrations, stickers, and plates just like DMV does…

Learn more

Authorized DMV Business Partner (License 35465) | Bonded & Insured including $1,000,000 of Errors & omissions coverage

The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) does not endorse or sponsor any of the goods, services, or commercial activities described or offered in this website.